Products and Services
The NanoArray Assay System includes the NanoScan 900 and the NanoArrayer 3000
NanoArray Assay System
Coupling powerful nanoscale array deposition techniques with the latest generation of fluorescent detection technologies, the NanoArray Assay System is the new paradigm for protein analysis and discovery. It is a user friendly, affordable desktop unit that can quickly and cost-effectively integrate into any proteomic lab. When combined with NanoInk's line of fully automatable proteomic assays, the NanoArray Assay System is a complete solution for the detection, identification, and quantitation of clinically relevant, low abundance protein biomarkers from a wide variety of sample types.
NanoArray Assay System Components
The NanoArrayer 3000 uses patented Dip Pen Nanolithography® (DPN®) technology to deposit thousands of uniform, < 6μm wide protein features in the area occupied by just one spot on a conventional protein microarray. This miniaturization and precision enables high throughput protein analysis on a single slide. NanoArray 3000 arrays are completely customizable. Thousands of features can be patterned into each sub-array, and slides are available in 18, 48, and 96 sub-array formats.
A confocal scanner incorporating two extremely sensitive photomultipliers, the NanoScan 900
detects fluorescence uniformly across the entire arrayed surface and delivers exceptional
sensitivity and signal-to-noise ratios. With a real-time auto-focusing system, the NanoScan 900
can simultaneously scan two colors on an entire slide in just 3.5 minutes with 0.5μm resolution. The base model analyzes one slide at a time and the high-throughput NanoScan 900AL includes a 24-slide autoloader. The NanoScan 900 runs on intuitive and user-friendly software. Users can define scanning and analysis parameters for an individual nanoarray slide or for an entire group of slides. Scan data can be easily exported into standard analytical software packages.
Features and Benefits
- Achieve ultrasensitive detection: miniaturized and multiplexed assays attain single femtograms/ml sensitivity
- Generate more data with less sample: with a 2 µl sample size and 0.5 µm resolution, even low-abundance biomarker studies on rare and hard-to-collect samples (like rodent serum, spinal fluid, human tumor extracts, tears, and dried blood spots) are possible
- Eliminate the learning curve: an easy-to-use, menu-driven interface enables flexible and precise array patterning and intuitive software simplifies data acquisition and image analysis
- Conduct multiplex, high-throughput protein analysis: an entire slide with up to 96 sub-arrays can be scanned in 3.5 minutes
- Reduce protein assay costs: femtofluidic sample and reagent volumes deliver rapid reaction kinetics and minimize spend
Consumables, Accessories, and Services
NanoInk offers a full range of products and services for miniaturized, multiplexed protein analysis:
NanoArray Assay System Brochure